- Member of the Informatics section of Academia Europaea, the Academy of Europe, July 2014 onwards. WWW: http://www.ae-info.org/ae/
- Member of the Icelandic Academy of Sciences (SOCIETAS SCIENTIARUM ISLANDICA, Vísindafélag Íslendinga), January 2012 onwards.
- Chair of the LIPIcs (Leibniz International Proceedings in Informatics) Editorial Board, October 2017-October 2019. WWW: https://www.dagstuhl.de/
Invited talks with GSSI affiliation
- Invited speaker at TLT – Types and Logic in Torino, Colloquium in honor of Mariangiola Dezani-Ciancaglini, Simona Ronchi Della Rocca and Mario Coppo, Turin, Italy, 22 September 2017.
- Invited speaker at the 8th International Symposium on Games, Automata, Logics, and Formal Verification (GandALF’17), Rome, Italy, 20–22 September 2017.
- selected for participation as Young Global Changer to The Think 20 Summit G20 Germany (acceptance: 8%), 2017.
- outstanding Contribution in Reviewing from the Editors of the Journal of Systems and Software, Elsevier, 2016.
- invited as panelist for the track on Women in Software Architecture, co-located with ECSA at University of Copenhagen, Denmark, 2016.
- Best Paper Award at ECSA (conference rank A in the core classification), together with Achraf Ghabi and Alexander Egyed, 2015.
- selected for participation to 3rd Heidelberg Laureate Forum HLF (acceptance: 10%), 2015.
- Microsoft Azure Research Award for the project DESPACE (DEtecting and Solving Performance Antipatterns in Cloud Enviroments), 2014.
- 2016 EATCS award for the best Italian young researcher in theoretical computer science.